Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just Like Vegas

Have you ever had the experience of trying the amazingness of the Combo Pan Roast from the Oyster Bar at Palace Station? This past March, I was able to go there. So many people had recommended that I try this place so this was a must on our yearly vegas trip!

This is a picture of the original combo pan roast from Palace Station. Mind you, we went twice during our trip and still couldn't get enough of it. This New Orleans Style of cooking incorporates seafood and spices to create amazing food. The Combo Pan Roast is filled with various types of seafood and varying spice levels from 1 to 10. I chose a level 5 to start. I have seen people order level 2, and the cook puts you on blast the entire time!



On our last day there, I desperately wanted to find a way to bring this amazing soup, bisque like thing home with me. Could I sneak it on the plane? Freeze it? Put it in my suitcase? Something!? So I am writing this blog, 4 months post trip to tell you that I have finally found a recipe that fills my Oyster Bar craving. 

With this recipe, I am able to make Combo Pan Roast, anytime for my family to enjoy! For all of the seafood, I bought the seafood medley from Costco, which includes, mussels, calamari, and scallops.




Please check out this recipe and all of her other amazing recipes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment